Jamie Lithgow, Craig Wilson and Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ of 2015 Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images and videos he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of ‘This Week in Wrestling‘.
“Let Me Tell You Something Mean Gene…”
Was anyone else expecting MVP to appear when Dean Ambrose was staring at that alarm clock?
- I wonder if WWE are aware of the irony of Stephanie McMahon’s frequent sarcastic promos?
- So, Damien Sandow has recorded Miz’s manhood…?
- Did Michael Cole actually say “Hashtag Brock Lesnar”?
- Not only did it remind me of how good he was, but the Macho Man Randy Savage video package shown on Raw highlighted how poor the current crop of ‘superstars’ are in comparison
- Dean Ambrose is not a fan of the ‘lazy pee’
- Apparently JBL “doesn’t care about Twitter”. Really?
- If John Cena wins the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble he will voluntarily go home and not appear on TV? LET’S GO CENA!
- If John Cena wins the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble he will keep the championship off TV? How will that be different from much of the last five months?
- WWE’s next top star: The guy that was rambling about Jack and The Beanstalk on Raw.
- Did WWE really run a freedom of speech angle without even a gentle nod in the direction of the ‘Je Suis Charlie’ campaign? That was there big chance to show that they are not totally out of touch with the real world.
- Is Booker T a heel? Are The Ascension babyfaces? Is JBL a babyface? Why am I totally distracted by JBL whenever I’m trying to watch The Ascension in a match?
Surprising credit on the UK Celebrity Big Brother
Someone took this photo of the newest member of the UFC…CM Punk at a recent UFC event….Caption it if you’d like…I just found it funny…
Who said pro wrestling and gambling don’t mix? Oh sure, betting on a predetermined outcome would be pretty foolish…but a slot game with a wrestling theme is a much different story. Get ready my gambling wrestling fans for the Andre the Giant slot game!
Kudos to Slim Jim for acknowledging their longtime pitchman Macho Man Randy Savage’s inclusion into the WWE’s Hall of Fame…
This is a teenage Britani Knight aka Paige legitimately slapping a fan who asked to be slapped by her…she seemed more than happy to oblige…
Don’t get me wrong, I respect John Cena’s hard work ethic….but I really hate when the WWE’s corporate machine tries to insult fans intelligence. Let the fans decide who to cheer or boo organically…
So Macho Man Randy Savage will finally be inducted into the WWE’s Hall of Fame. That is great news…but then we learned that Hulk Hogan will be the man to induct him. For those wondering why Savage fans have a serious problem with that choice…let Savage explain it himself in this very rare interview…
Next Week in Wrestling
In tomorrow’s Sunday Sermon the team discuss the WWE Hall of Fame, Craig discusses Brian ‘Crush’ Adams, Brian gives us another ‘Wrestling with Sin’ and more.
‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.