Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images and videos he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Hold On A Minute Playa…”
- … What happened to the naked Rosebud…?
- Disappearing from wrestling and working for TNA are considered the same thing in WWE
- Ric Flair does know that Triple H and Sting have not actually been booked in a match yet… right?
- If Seth Rollins wants to headline Wrestlemania so bad then why doesn’t he just cash-in his briefcase and get himself booked in the main event?
- Miz should probably remove his socks next time he gets a spray tan
- The Divas – Paige and The Bellas included – all use the same locker room? Thankfully kayfabe is already dead…
- What we learned from Stardust turning heel on Goldust? Kofi Kingston’s ‘Trouble in Paradise’ is devastating
- Wayne Rooney dived… because Bad News Barrett said so!
- WWE’s secondary titles are of interest to the wrestlers again. I give it three weeks…
- Why did the Prime Time Players split in the first place?
Random Thought of The Week
Is the sight of literally hundreds of fans playing with their phones on the hard camera during matches and promos acceptable all of a sudden? If someone feels the need to tweet about a show while it is in progress, rather than watch it, there is clearly an enjoyment issue.
By now, we’ve all heard of the term “Super Cena.” Well, apparently you can now buy it in stores! In actuality, it is some sort of juice made in Poland. With the help of Google translator…I found out that Cena means price….aka Super Price! No word if the juice makes you kick out at 2 however…. 😉
You don’t spit in the wind…you don’t tug on Superman’s cape and you NEVER try and pull off a luchador’s mask…..
‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.