Jamie Lithgow, Craig Wilson & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images and videos he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Well You Know Something Mean Gene…”
- Can’t get what you want? Try blackmail… sorry, that should say STFU
- Struggling to get fans excited for your client’s match at Wrestlemania? Try racism
- Families with young children and wrestling geeks aren’t as into rap music as you might think
- Bray Wyatt’s channelling of Delia Smith was clearly effective
- If trying to censor someone, don’t turn their microphone back on within seconds of cutting it off. Also, take the camera off them! Damn kayfabe…
- If Road Dogg is no longer allowed to get stoned and rap about girls and weed on Raw, then how come Wiz Khalifa is?
- The Intercontinental Title is not as heavy as it looks
- The elephant in the room wasn’t The Big Show???
- The Warrior Award – best thing WWE have done in ages
Rusev’s Wrestlemania Entrance
Sounds like its him that is getting a spectacular entrance for his first Wrestlemania appearance.
I wonder if business picked up for this company once the WWE created their own J and J Security with Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble?
Stone Cold!…..Stone Cold!…..Um…..Stone Cold?!?
Did you know that the hardcore icon and former NWA world champion Terry Funk is also a recording artist? In 1984, Funk put out a record in Japan entitled…”Great Texan.” The album had such songs as Change Your Mind…We Hate School and the “classic”…Barbara Streisand’s Nose.
‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.