Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images and videos he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Well You Know Something Mean Gene…”
- Just how bad were the other guys who auditioned to be Rusev’s attorney?
- Lilian Garcia forgot that Tyson and Kidd and Cesaro were Tag Champs too
- Is Erick Rowan employed purely to get beaten up by The Big Show?
- Wouldn’t a viper kill a scorpion?
- Why would a thief hide an item which he stole the previous week behind his back, he could just leave it at home?
- Brock Lesnar isn’t going to make love to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania?
- …He’s going to violate him?!
- If you have time to show an instant replay of your dramatic conclusion then your TV show is too long
- Why would Rusev need a fake attorney, surely he has a real one? Wait, was that guy really meant to be Russian? Something doesn’t add up here…
- Where’s the best place to dress up like your favourite wrestler? Certainly not WWE Raw.
Vince McMahon relaxing before a big show…
The home of Wrestlemania III, the old Pontiac Silverdome, isn’t even a “dome” anymore…
Look! A Brad Maddox sighting at a WWE House show….He’s ALIVE!!!
Good Ol’ Jim Ross can really get jiggy with this tune…
‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.