Jamie Lithgow, Craig Wilson & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week, Craig looks at potential good news for fans of NXT in the UK and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Hold On A Minute Playa…”
- Stephanie McMahon can’t get her kids to behave without Triple H?
- If Dean Ambrose can get added to a title match at Payback by defeating the Champ, then why can’t Neville?
- Someone needs to explain what a 2 out of 3 falls match is to Booker T…
- John Cena is not the only Darren Young lookalike…
- Speaking of Darren Young, don’t he and Titus essentially have the same gimmick as Macho Mandow and Axelmania at the moment?
- On the subject of Mandow… at least he has a Savage-esque beard
- Why are The Bella twins now babyfaces? Someone explain how this makes sense…?
NXT to the UK?
Responding to a a fan on Twitter who asked him about bringing NXT, which is now touring, to the UK, WWE Executive Vice President Triple H stated “working on it.”
Working on it https://t.co/uHF3C1IrxI
— Triple H (@TripleH) May 15, 2015
Well this is a bit exciting.
Like a lot of WWE fans, NXT is one of my favourite products that the WWE produce is NXT. For me, it’s one of the few absolutely unmissable shows on a weekly basis.
Due to its ever increasing popularity, it’s been decided that instead of NXT talent appearing on main Roster tours, NXT has began touring itself.
The very idea of this coming to the UK is very exciting. NXT is one of the most action packed shows that the company produces, it’ll be a welcome change to the normal type of tours that the WWE put on in the UK.
We are all painfully aware of the real life love triangle that went on between Matt Hardy, Edge and Lita. With that said, here ‘s a pic of Edge hanging out with Reby Sky (Matt Hardy’s wife) Not sure exactly when this pic was taken, although it was taken after the whole love triangle mess. Enjoy it…because you’ll probably never see these two take another pic together again…
Billy Gunn posing with his son Austin at his graduation…and here I thought Dolph Ziggler was the Son of a Gunn…
In ECW, Taz was a human wrecking machine…a bad ass…a tough guy…in the WWE….he needed to stand on a couch to see over everybody’s heads…
Dolph Ziggler always “Showing Off”…even with Britney Spears around. FYI…this pic is real and not photo shopped.
‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.