Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“What Wrestling Taught Us This Week…”
- WWE have booked a match where all their minority wrestlers will be locked in a cage…
- Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods look the same…
- Don’t headbutt Sheamus
- Zack Ryder still works for WWE
- Despite striking a deal with Tapout, WWE wrestlers continue to wear Under Armour gear
- An ‘I Quit’ match will not end even if a performer is unconscious, but it can end via proxy
- People who don’t own TV’s spend their time chopping wood and picking berries
- Kofi Kingston’s ridiculous assumption of how a Tag Team Elimination Chamber Match might work was actually right
- Standards have once again slipped in the cinderblock prevention team at WWE events
- The concept of a drum roll is beyond some people
— Josh Mathews (@realjoshmathews) May 22, 2015
Answer: It was written on his t-shirt
If you have about 5 thousand dollars laying around…you can purchase a pair of worn in ring tights used by the late, great ‘Ravishing’ Rick Rude on ebay….
The Rock Dwayne Johnson’s cousin Savelina Fanene made her NXT debut this past week using the name ‘Lina.’ This is what her get up looked like…
So, you want to know how ‘Playboy’ Buddy Rose got his sexy physique? He apparently ate at a place called Burgerville in Oregon.
Well that didn’t last long now did it? In all seriousness, Destination America cancelling TNA is not a good thing at all. Forget about what you personally feel about the overall product…whether you like it or you don’t. These are wrestlers who are now in jeopardy of losing work…that’s not something to be happy about at all. Here’s hoping TNA can bounce back like they have so many times before.
Now here’s Vince McMahon performing his “hit” song Stand Back….for no apparent reason….
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.