Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“If I Could Be Serious For A Minute…”
- Lana listens to too much Bryan Adams
- Randy Orton’s punt may be banned, but the ‘Broski Boot’ is okay
- If Rusev got “dumped”, does that mean he and Lana were dating?
- Why do Lana and Rusev speak to each other in English and not, oh, I don’t know… Russian?!
- Speaking of which…. why is Rusev Bulgarian again?
- Despite “never missing Total Divas” the lads from ‘Entourage’ can’t distinguish between cast members and other random Divas
- If you plan on framing someone for assault, try not to do it while a WWE cameraman films you…
- Surely Renee Young was a witness to said ‘assault’?
- Monday: Kane books New Day in a 10 on 3 handicap match. Thursday: Kane calls on New Day for help against Ambrose and Reigns. Please explain…
- If a police officer likes you then they will let you wear their uniform and drive their truck
- By Kevin Owens’ calculations, John Cena launches a new t-shirt approximately every three months… he’s probably not far off
- By Kevin Owens’ calculations, there are over 1000 reasons why John Cena sucks… he’s probably not far off
When watching in ring segments – not matches – on Raw or Smackdown, how many fans can you see ignoring what is happening in the ring and playing on their phones instead? This week I counted seven people within the first two or three rows playing on their phones during most of the Rusev/Lana segment on Raw. No wonder the camera stays fairly tight to Stephanie when she is cutting a promo.
Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan might be in for the battle of his life…but that still doesn’t stop him from being a weasel!
It’s good to see Ring of Honor finally start making waves on a national level. First we hear that ROH will be added to the Destination America line up….now a series of Ring of Honor action figures are on the way too!
R-Truth hangin’ with Tupac back in the day….
He’s 65 years old and suffered a near fatal heart attack….that still doesn’t stop Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler from executing a drop kick all in the name of saving the famed Mid South Coliseum from demolition.
I’ve never been a fan of ex pro wrestlers with go fund me campaigns. It’s not that some of them really do need the help….but there are countless others who abuse it and try to use their “fame” to basically extort money from unsuspecting fans. Matt Hardy is a prime example of being smart to save his money and able to live comfortably. This video is basically a parody of those other go fund me campaigns done brilliantly…
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.