Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Hold On A Minute Playa…”
- Who the hell are ‘Megadeath’?
- And why the hell has Dolph Ziggler acquired his Dad’s old jacket from the 80’s?
- Bray Wyatt’s feud with Ryback…. that not happening anymore then…?
- Stephanie has started bringing Kane’s old mask to work again…
- Does beating up this week’s pointless celebrity make Kevin Owens a good guy now?
- Those ‘Money in the Bank’ ladder matches sure are safer than they used to be…. either that or Kofi Kingston was the only guy who could be bothered selling the effects of such a match.
- Making a mockery of someone is not okay…
- …Having fun by mocking someone is okay…
- The Miz needs to start getting good spray tans, rather than cheap spray tans
- While every other backstage segment is always dressed with WWE curtains, monitors and posters; the Divas segment on Raw this week was shot in a what appeared to be an old video library…
Ever wonder what Michael Cole does during “downtime” on a show? He checks his email of course! Here is Cole checking his emails during the Money In the Bank pay per view last Sunday….
Interesting to see Chyna pictured at the WWE HQ. Seems it wasn’t an official visit but interesting nonetheless.
Meanwhile in Japan….Feeling tired? Lethargic? No energy whatsoever? Pick up a can of New Japan Pro Wrestling Super Strong Style Energy Drink!
You would think the action in the ring would be enough to garner every fans attention. Especially with what these two female wrestlers are up to right here. Yet, I can’t help but notice the couple in the stands and what they’re up to…
Whether you love Jim Cornette or hate him…agree or disagree with his views on pro wrestling…this is pretty funny…
So the rumors are true! The Undertaker is returning to his ‘American Bad Ass’ gimmick!!! Nah, just kidding…it’s just a commercial….
This Past Week on the Blog
On Monday Craig reviewed the new Daniel Bryan DVD set, Brian looked at the Shawn Michaels wrestling school and its graduates on Tuesday, Wednesday saw us ask ‘Whatever Happened to Mike “Bart Gunn” Polchlopek’, on Thursday Brian had part 39 of his Wrestling with Sin series and to round off the week we looked at the working relationship between the WWF and AAA in 1997.
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.