Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian shares with us the best wrestling related images he’s come across this week.
All that and more in this edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Hold On A Minute Playa…”
- Is The Big Show still in The Authority?
- Paul Heyman always delivers excellent promos, so why don’t WWE ask him to share this gift with the rest of the roster?
- Brock Lesnar fears sunscreen
- Adam Rose is an artist?!
- If Kane wears suit trousers to wrestle in, does that mean he wears elbow pads to the office?
- Why did John Cena claim that he can’t beat a man he cleanly defeated a couple of weeks ago?
- Why would McDonald’s give away cardboard crowns… Byron?
- How did Bray Wyatt know Roman Reigns was coming, there was no monitor in his room?
Best Laid Plans…
- Run an injury angle ✓
- Keep injured party off TV for a week to sell injury ✓
- Have perpetrator boast about inflicting said injury ✓
- Run re-cap footage of the injury angle ✓
- John Cena returns and completely no sells his back injury…. oh well…
This fan gets the best of both worlds…pretty ingenious costume! One half Daniel Bryan…other half John Cena…
Mr. and Mrs Myers or is it Mr. and Mrs. Steele or is it Mr. and Mrs Animal?!?
Someone painstakingly took the time to draw up a map of all the states Mark Callaway wrestled in as the Undertaker with his win/loss record as well.
Ever think Sami Zayn’s entrance music sounds a lot like the 1980’s hit “Take on Me” by A-Ha? No? Well think again….
This Past Week on the Blog
On Monday we took in part 40 of ‘Wrestling wit Sin’, Tuesday we looked at the impact of kicking out of finishers, Wednesday’s Great Ideas That Didn’t last looked at the Goldust/Brian Pillman & Marlena angle, Thursday’s Crossfire is the first of a two-parter as we discuss who would make a wrestling Mount Rushmore and yesterday saw us take a look at the WWE run of The Legion of Doom.
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.