Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian has all the week’s best viral content. All that and much much more in the latest edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Let Me Tell You Something Brother…”
- This week Seth Rollins won two matches, doubling his win count since Summerslam
- Bin day; Bray Wyatt’s newest ally
- So Shawn Michael’s isn’t the second coming of Jesus after all…
- On a show featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin, New Day were allocated WWE’s full quota of naughty words
- Does Shawn Michaels really need his hunting gear when appearing on Raw?
- Did anyone else not even notice Erick Rowan had returned until Michael Cole pointed him out?
- Brock Lesnar on Austin’s podcast; exactly what you expected with absolutely no revelations
- For Summer Ray’s sake let’s hope Tyler Breeze doesn’t get injured or engaged…
With all the hullabaloo over the new Star Wars trailer…I give you Darth “Van” Vader?!
So that’s why Brock Lesnar is known as the “Conqueror!”
Looks like the teenage Kane was messing around with a cougar in Katie Vick. No wonder the WWE scrapped this angle!
Back in his WCW days…Mick Foley decided to start a new venture…just in case the pro wrestling thing didn’t work out. He started a company that sold leather apparel and called the company…”Cactus Jack-ets.” Good thing he actually put asses in the seats….eh Schiavone?
The single greatest commercial starring a pro wrestler and it just so happens to be the Great Khali for a cement company in India.
A WWF public service announcement about saying no to drugs with a drug dealer and addict at the time…Billy Jack Haynes. Enjoy!
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.