Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what Raw taught him this week and Brian has all the week’s best viral content. All that and much much more in the latest edition of This Week in Wrestling…
- Bray Wyatt takes The Undertaker’s soul, Taker wants it back, therefore; Undertaker’s Soul on a Pole Match!
- Is the start of Miz’s entrance supposed to be that similar to The Rock’s…?
- Canadian’s are simple minded…. and Zeb wasn’t even in Canada!
- Stardust is turning into a Lost Boy
- Where is John Cena? Did I wrongly assume that he is an important enough part of the show to have his noticeable absence referred to?
- Why was Roman Reigns’ search for tag team partners not made into a show long story?
- Kevin Owens is not a New Day fan
- Roman Reigns is over in Colorado. That’s one down, just 49 to go…
- I wonder if WWE are starting to regret their half-hearted attempts to build stars for the future…?
- Bray Wyatt is a “Higher Power”? Hold on…
Um….follow the buzzards?!?
I often wonder why the WCW referee cam never made it bigger in this business.
It actually exists!!! Quack! Quack!
This Week on the Blog
Last Sunday we compared the current WWE product to the predicament that the company faced in 1995, on Monday we asked Whatever Happened to David Sammartino, instalment 54 of Wrestling with Sin was on Tuesday, on Wednesday we looked at the dwindling importance of the Survivor Series PPV, Thursday saw us decide if we book or cook Jack Swagger and we rounded off the week by revisiting the WWF Wrestling Classic from 1985.
Next Week on the Blog
In tomorrow’s Sermon we look at who are the runners and riders to step up following Rollins’ injury, with Survivor Series around the corner we look at egg-straordinary debuts, a Missed Wrestling Opportunities on LOD vs. Demolition, we have more useless wrestling facts, a Survivor Series themed Top Five and more.
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.