Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week while Brian has all the week’s best viral content. All that and much much more in the latest edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Let Me Tell You Something Brother…”
- Lana is Rusev’s “wife”? Have we missed yet another development?
- You can see someone smirk through a sheep mask?
- ‘Divas’ prepare for matches by dancing with each other. Just like the guys…
- Dolph Ziggler is bisexual…?
- How to improve a terrible segment: send in the Ryback!
- ‘Divas’ feuds originate from bitching about each other on Twitter. Just like the guys…
- Plot hole alert: Had Roman Reigns lost on Raw, which was clearly The Authority’s plan, they would no longer have had a main event to promote on their upcoming PPV
- Lana and Rusev ‘not going all the way’ with Ziggler and Summer still does not explain why they went part of the way before getting engaged to each other
- The accusation that Lana did ‘go all the way’ with Dolph Ziggler is somehow supposed to be an insult. Bearing in mind they were booked as a couple going steady…
- A man with a mohawk and nose piercing wearing a suit and dancing with a man playing a trombone – that’ll make sense to new viewers… and he’s supposed to be the champion!
- Why does Roman Reigns still get a title shot at TLC? He had his rematch on Raw…
- You know things are bleak when Stardust and Titus O’ Neil produce the best segments of the week
This Randy Poffo kid is going places in baseball! I can feel it! Oh Yeah!
Ultimate Warrior and Sting Christmas Nutcrackers
Take my money now please!!!
Apparently, the state of Texas has Wrestlemania 32 lottery scratch off tickets for sale. Very cool…
I’m not quite sure what exactly is going on with this photo…but to me…it looks like they are all giving the reverse of the “Too Sweet” Kliq hand gesture. Are they anti-Klig? Anti-Triple H? Interesting…
An old (1990) WWE advertisement for Mountain Dew soda….
Who says Sheamus isn’t entertaining?
Kudos to DC comics…who recently did a shout out to the late, great ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper…
Who says John “Super” Cena never tapped out in his WWE career? Here are three times that he did tap out and quit…
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.