Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In ‘This Week in Wrestling’ Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week while Brian has all the week’s best viral content. All that and much much more in the latest edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Let Me Tell You Something Brother…”
- Yes! Roman Reigns, finally! And all he had to do was punch a pensioner in the face
- You should always offer your boss the comfy seat
- In a remarkable stroke of fortune – and despite TLC featuring wall to wall gimmick matches – New Day appeared to be the only wrestlers nursing injuries on Raw
- James Bond is a Geordie?!
- Was Finn Balor dressed as Jack the Ripper or a character from The Mighty Boosh on Wednesday?
- Dean Ambrose’s US Title run was “record breaking”. Answers on a postcard…
- WWE on Instagram: because Michael Cole droning on about Twitter isn’t annoying enough
- What is Roman Reigns’ fixation with male genitals?
- Using McMahon heat in Philly to put Roman Reigns over = genius
- Football chants; they work at wrestling shows too
This obviously isn’t a real cereal box…but dammit it should be!
I never heard of Somoa Joe. Is he the cousin of Samoa Joe?
A cool pic of Bret Hart returning to the place that started the dynasty…the Hart House.
Imagine getting on a plane with this crew…
Apparently Sean Morley (WWE’s Val Venis) is now known as Kaptain Kannabis and he raps…enjoy I guess.
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.