Jamie Lithgow & Brian Damage
In the final ‘This Week in Wrestling’ of 2016, Jamie shares what wrestling taught him this week while Brian has all the week’s best viral content, with a bit of a festive feel. All that and much much more in the latest edition of This Week in Wrestling…
“Let Me Tell You Something Brother…”
- The WWE is in safe hands with a woman who does not know the difference between “owning” and “hiring”
- You know you have problems when you host an awards ceremony and half the awards are won by people who didn’t even show up. Yep, Raw is that good…
- …yet The Usos Tag Team of The Year award was collected off camera?!
- Which reminds me, The Usos? Really?! Shame!
- Bo Dallas with a Santa beard looks a lot like someone we are not supposed to think he looks like…
- Seth Rollins: The Six Million Dollar Man
- In refusing to be distracted by the ringside antics of people not involved in her match Charlotte is a selfish cow
- Hey Kofi, what does a snowman look like?
- Has there ever been a more apt Elf than “the man that gravity consistently appears to overlook”?
- Why are The Dudley Boyz still being booked against The Wyatt Family?
- Dean Ambrose should teach the difference between metaphor and literal to Michael Cole
- If an elbow drop from the top of a cage cannot win a match then why bother?
- According to Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar should have won the Slammy for best breakout star
- Did anyone other than Triple H consider his match with Sting a match of the year candidate?
- So that’s what the love child of Macho Man Randy Savage and The Honky Tonk Man would look like…
It’s time! It’s time! It’s Christmas….time!
Then and Now
Here is a map of what the old wrestling territories looked like and what a map looks like now of wrestling promotions and where they are located.
For wrestling fans to fully understand what happened recently at the Miss Universe pageant. 😉
Disregard the tweet itself because it is fake….but the picture isn’t. Recently, TNA management went on a visit to India and stopped by the Great Khali’s wrestling school. Khali looked so “thrilled” that they visited his school.
Legendary wrestling promoter Paul Boesch’s last wrestling license and Dr. Tom Prichard’s very first…
A little WWE Christmas carol for you…
Here’s a video of Virgil before he was Virgil wrestling in the WWF in 1986…
All previous ‘This Week in Wrestling’ columns can be read here.